Here is another of Pilot’s signature dishes. It is perfect for those hot summer days, when you don’t want to heat up the kitchen. Add Against the Grain baguettes, and you’re set to go.
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1 cucumber peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 pepper chopped (you can use green, yellow, red, or any combination of the three)
- 15 oz Mandarin oranges chilled. Reserve 1 tablespoon juice from can.
- 8 oz crab chilled (imitation or real works)
- 2 tablespoons Ranch Dressing. Just enough to coat ingredients
- Juice from 1 lime or lemon
- 2 tablespoons mint – fresh or dried
- 1 teaspoon basil – fresh or dried
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- Pepper to taste
- Pilot adds pepperoncini peppers and cherry tomatoes for garnish
Mix all ingredients together. Serve.
I wish you well.
Please subscribe to receive posts every Tuesday and Thursday, by either going to the top of my home page, or scrolling below. Thanks!