Here’s a hearty bread recipe perfect for fall.
- ½ cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1⅓ cups pumpkin puree (This is solid-pack pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling. Pie filling has additional spices. Which, I’d assume, if you used it, you would omit the spice in this recipe.)
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1½ cups gluten-free all purpose flour (I used King Arthur multi-purpose g-f flour)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¾ tsp. Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a baking pan with nonstick baking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, maple syrup, eggs, pumpkin and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, salt and pecans.
- Fold wet ingredients into the dry ingredients; do not over-mix. Transfer mixture to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
I wish you well.
Please subscribe to receive posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. Thanks!