This tasty one-dish meal is from my sister-in-law’s recipe files.
- 6 oz gluten-free spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 well-beaten eggs
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
Stir above ingredients, spread in 9-10″ pie plate.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 oz whole stewed tomatoes
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 1/2 cup onions and green peppers, chopped
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup whole curd cottage cheese
- 20 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
Brown meat with onions, drain. Add all ingredients EXCEPT CHEESE, simmer for 15 minutes. Spread cottage cheese on crust, fill pie with meat mixture, bake 20 minutes at 350 F. Sprinkle on mozzarella cheese, bake 5 more minutes.
I wish you well.
Please sign up to receive posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. Thanks!