I’ve been making, and enjoying, this tasty casserole for over three decades. I never tire of it.
- 3-4 chicken breasts cooked, boned and cut up. (If you boil your chicken, you can use the chicken broth to make soup later.)
- 20 oz pkg frozen broccoli florets, cooked (Fresh broccoli can be substituted for the frozen.)
Make sauce consisting of :
- 13 oz evaporated milk
- 1 box/can gluten-free chicken soup (I use Gluten-free Pacific box soups.)
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 squirts lemon juice – fresh or bottled
- 2 Tbs butter
Add all ingredients together in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir until cheese melts, and everything is blended.
Layer chicken, broccoli and sauce until used up. Bake at 350 F until bubbly. 20-30 minutes. If you’d like, you can sprinkle Choice Batter, or gluten-free cracker crumbs over the top before baking.
I wish you well.
Please sign up to receive posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. Thanks!