By Sandy Kirby Quandt
The other day Pilot made a deliciously aromatic, tasty crock pot dish. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
- 3 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup pitted prunes
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup pitted green olives
- 2 tablespoons capers – optional
- Cooked rice or noodles – we used rice
Stir together oregano, salt, garlic and pepper in small bowl. Rub onto chicken, being certain to coat all sides.
Coat inside of crock pot with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange chicken, tucking lemon slices between pieces. Pour wine over chicken and sprinkle with olive oil. Add prunes, raisins, olives and capers. Cover. Cook on Low 7 to 8 hours or on High 4 to 5 hours.
Serve over rice or noodles.
I wish you well.
Please sign up to receive posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. Thanks!