By Sandy Kirby Quandt
This pizza is sooo yummy. The crust is made with Gluten-free Bisquick. The filling is smoked kielbasa.
- 1 1/3 cups Gluten-free Bisquick
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
Stir Gluten-free Bisquick, spices, water, oil and eggs until well combined. Spray bottom of 9 X 11 baking dish or pizza pan with vegetable spray. Spread pizza dough in baking dish.
Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes. Crust will appear cracked when done.
- 2 1/2 cups garden-style spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 lb smoked kielbasa
- 1 medium mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced onions – about 1/3 of a large onion
- 4 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
Spread spaghetti sauce over baked crust. Sprinkle with the kielbasa, mushrooms, peppers, onion and cheeses.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
If you think others would appreciate reading this, please share it through the social media buttons.
I wish you well.
Please sign up to receive posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. Thanks!