By Sandy Kirby Quandt
This delicious, easy to make, no-bake Turtle Pumpkin Pie recipe is definitely a keeper. The recipe is compliments of jello.com.
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 ready to use gluten-free graham cracker crust
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, divided
- 2 packages (3.4 oz each) JELL-O Vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 oz tub whipped topping, thawed
Pour 1/4 cup caramel topping onto bottom of pie crust. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup pecans.
Beat next 5 ingredients in large bowl with whisk until blended.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
Refrigerate 1 hour. Top with remaining whipped topping, caramel topping and nuts just before serving.
If you think others would appreciate reading this, please share it through the social media buttons.
I wish you well.
Please sign up to receive posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. Thanks!