by Sandy Kirby Quandt
This gluten-free vegetable pie is quick and easy to fix.
- 1 10-oz package frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- Couple pinches Dried Basil and Dried Oregano
- Dash Salt and Pepper
- 1 10-oz gluten-free Cream of Celery soup OR Cream of Mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 8-oz bag frozen tater tots
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Pre-cook frozen vegetables in microwave per package directions.
Lightly grease 8 X 8 baking dish. Mix together vegetables, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper in baking dish.
In a small bowl, stir soup with milk until smooth. Pour over vegetable mixture. Sprinkle cheese over vegetables.
Place tater tots on top of the cheese, making sure sides touch.
Bake for 30-45 minutes until tater tots are crisp and brown on top.
If you think others would appreciate reading this, please share it through the social media buttons.
I wish you well.
Please enter your email address on the form located on the right sidebar to sign up to receive posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. Thanks!