by Sandy Kirby Quandt
This Gluten-free Crock Pot Saucy Pork Loin recipe is super simple and amazingly delicious.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lb pork tenderloin
- 1/2 cup gluten-free chicken broth
- 1/3 cup gluten-free soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white cooking wine
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 cup peeled potatoes, cut into 1″ cubes
Mix chicken broth, soy sauce, cooking wine, lemon juice Worcestershire sauce, mustard, brown sugar, garlic and cornstarch together until smooth.
Place olive oil in bottom of crock pot. Add tenderloin, then potatoes. Pour sauce over potatoes.
Cook on low heat for 8 hours.
If you think others would appreciate reading this, please share it through the social media buttons.
I wish you well.
Please enter your email address on the form located on the right sidebar to sign up to receive posts every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday. Thanks!