Rotisserie chicken is the key to this delicious gluten-free Chicken and Spinach Pasta Bake recipe.
- 8 oz. uncooked gluten-free rigatoni
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 10 oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 14 1/2 oz. can Italian-style diced tomatoes (An additional can of diced tomatoes can be added if you’d like.)
- 8 oz. container chive-and-onion cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 6 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare rigatoni according to package directions.
Meanwhile, spread oil on bottom of an 11 X 7 inch baking dish. Add onion in a single layer.
Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes or just until tender. Transfer onion to a large bowl, and set aside.
Drain chopped spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towels.
Stir rigatoni, spinach, chicken, and next 4 ingredients into onion in bowl.
Spoon mixture into baking dish, and sprinkle evenly with shredded mozzarella cheese.
Bake, covered at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 more minutes or until bubbly.
I wish you well.
Please enter your email address on the form located on the right sidebar to sign up to receive posts every Tuesday and Thursday. Thanks!