This oh so good quick and easy Gluten-free Crockpot Chicken Posole Recipe can be doubled and frozen for later.
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 14.5 oz can enchilada sauce
- 1 15.5 can canned corn
- 1 10 oz can diced tomatoes with chiles
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
Pour all ingredients into crockpot and mix.
Cook on high for 6 hours.
Serve with avocado and tortilla chips.
You can find my September Inspire a Fire post here. Please stop by and read it.
I wish you well.
Please enter your email address on the form located on the right sidebar to sign up to receive posts every Tuesday and Thursday. Thanks!