In Flooded Nicki Koziarz looks at the biblical account of Noah and five decisions he made. Decisions we, too, can make to help quiet fear, resist the urge to try and control the uncontrollable, and find the familiar faithfulness of God when everything is falling apart.
Through examples she shows us:
- Noah was able to rise above the doubt his assignment could have caused by making the decision to walk with God.
- Noah listened and obeyed whether he agreed with God or not.
- Noah didn’t try to make sense of what God asked him to do.
- Noah remembered who was in control and believed God had a plan.
- Noah held to the familiar faithfulness of God when he stepped off the ark.
Using events from her own life interspersed throughout the book, Nicki shows how, like Noah, she worked through these decisions.
I received a complimentary copy of this book from Bethany House for a fair and honest review, which is exactly what I gave.
Have you read this book? If so, what was your impression of it?
You can find my March Inspire a Fire post here. Please stop by and read it.
I wish you well.
Please enter your email address on the form located on the right sidebar to sign up to receive posts every Tuesday and Thursday. Thanks.