This delicious gluten-free Chicken Salad recipe is perfect for hot summer days. Here is the basic recipe Pilot used. You can add nuts and grapes if you like.
- 1-2 cups diced cooked chicken (store bought rotisserie chicken works great)
- 1 single rib (piece) of celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 2-3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice (Pilot uses sweet juice, but you can use dill)
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/4 cup bottled Ranch Dressing (use more or less, depending on how much the salad needs to bind together)
Mix all ingredients together. Chill before serving.
You can find my July Inspire a Fire post here. Please stop by and read it.
I wish you well,