This gluten-free Fiesta Chicken Casserole recipe contains chicken, pasta, corn, shredded cheese, and black beans. Delicious.
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked gluten-free Rotini pasta
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (or Mexican blend)
- 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 15 oz can corn, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 package Taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- cilantro and avocado for garnish
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9X13 baking dish with cooking spray.
Cook pasta as per directions.
Combine sour cream, salsa, Taco seasoning, cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder.
Drain pasta. Add to sour cream mixture.
Add corn, beans, and chicken. Stir to combine.
Add 1 cup cheese.
Pour into baking dish.
Sprinkle remaining cup of cheese on top.
Cover with foil. Cook 20 minutes.
Remove foil. Cook additional 5 minutes.
Garnish with sour cream, salsa, cilantro, and avocado.
You can find my October Inspire a Fire post here. Please stop by and read it.
I wish you well.