This super simple gluten-free chocolate almond macaroon recipe will keep you reaching for the cookie jar. Perfect for the holidays, and any other days. (Apologies for the mix-up. This email for this post was accidentally sent on December 4, 2021, instead of today when the link would be live.)
- 1 14 oz bag sweetened coconut
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 325 F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine coconut, chocolate chips, almonds, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir until combined.
- Scoop the dough onto prepared cookie sheet. I use two spoons to scoop the mixture onto the cookie sheet, and flatten the tops slightly.
- Bake cookies for 12 to 14 minutes or until tips of coconut are just starting to turn golden brown.
- Let cool on baking sheet.
- Store cookies in an airtight container.
You can find my December Inspire a Fire post here. Please stop by and read it.
I wish you well.
Please enter your email address on the form located on the right sidebar to sign up to receive posts every Tuesday and Thursday. Thanks!