These super simple gluten-free shrimp subs are a tasty, quick summer meal.
- 5 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 2 stems green onion sliced
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dill seed
- 1/2 lemon, juiced (Add juice a little at a time to reach consistency you prefer. Careful not to let it become too runny.)
- 1 lb cooked shrimp-peeled and deveined (Frozen shrimp works great. Thaw 15 minutes in a bowl of water, then pat dry.)
- Gluten-free sub rolls or gluten-free hot dog buns
Whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, celery, green onion, garlic powder, dill seed, and lemon juice.
Add shrimp. Stir gently to coat.
Divide shrimp mixture onto rolls.
I wish you well.
You can find my July Inspire a Fire post here. Please stop by and read it.