This delicious gluten-free Crispy Lemon Chicken Fingers recipe is adapted from Busy Family Favorites.
- 1 (10 ounce) jar lemon curd
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup gluten-free Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken strips
In a small sauce pan, combine the lemon curd, broth, gluten-free soy sauce, and the ginger. Cook and stir until combined and heated through. Keep warm.
In a shallow bowl, combine milk and lemon peel. In another bowl, combine gluten-free Bisquick mix and cornstarch.
Dip chicken in milk mixture, then coat with flour mixture.
Heat oil in skillet. Fry chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
Drain on paper towels.
Serve with lemon sauce.
I wish you well,
Please enter your email address on the form located on the right sidebar to sign up to receive posts every Tuesday and Thursday. Thanks!