Here’s a tasty, easy to prepare gluten-free Chicken Fruit ‘Nut Salad recipe for those days when easy works best. This recipe can be served over salad greens, in a sandwich, or on its own.
- 15 oz canned chicken, drained
- 1 medium apple OR pear, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes cut in half
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- coarsely chopped walnuts for garnish
Mix first three ingredients together. Add ranch dressing. Top with walnuts.
That’s all there is to it.
I wish you well.
Please enter your email address on the form located on the right sidebar to sign up to receive posts every Tuesday and Thursday. Thanks!
You can find my June Inspire a Fire post here. Please stop by and read it.